Monday 29 October 2012

Being a Fail

Hey there!

I'm really sorry for the sudden and long absence. I assumed that when I started back at university I would be able to commit my free time to creating ZHPS comics weekly, but I have been incredibly busy and my free time has been few and far between. As the creator, lineartist AND colourist, it takes me a long time to create a single comic and my schedule has been so full that I have been completely unable to keep up.

I don't intend to abandon this project completely and I will create comics when I can. Sorry for being so useless, and I hope you are all enjoying Pandaria!

Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed, I'm so sorry! I have had more projects at uni than I can handle, free time is something I no longer get to enjoy :(.

      Delete